Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Ghosting and A Ghost

Have you ever felt a presence in your home?  What is that like? I ask because sometimes at night I will feel a presence. In my groggy sleepy haze I always think the car is walking across the bed and over me but then when I reach for her I catch nothing but air. And then I will look and even sit up to look better but see nothing. The cat is nowhere near. It's weird and sometimes it scares me and sometimes it doesn't bother me. It's been happening for nearly 10 years.

Speaking of ghosts, have you heard of the term "ghosting"? It's this thing where you're friends and all of a sudden the friend just sort of stops taking your calls and won't text or message you back. What's up with that? It's happened to me a couple of times this past year and it aggravates me. Are we in middle school? That sort of thing seems standard for the adolescent mindset.

I don't know why but each case bothers me and makes my heart sad. I would like to know why the sudden disappearance happened because I am interested in growth and being a better me. If I don't know what I did to warrant the ghosting then I can't know better=do better. Have you been ghosted? How did it make you feel? What did you do? Probably moved on a lot better than me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Word Verification. Sorry about that.